Thursday, October 16, 2008

29 Days to Go!

Twenty-nine more days until the New Kids concert! I can't wait! I might be heading down the night before to hang out with some of the ladies I met on nkotb.com. We are going to try to see if we can spot the guys. :-) I have my VIP so I am guarenteed that I will meet them the night of the concert but they have changed their meet and greet routine so we can't get individual pictures with the guys anymore and we also don't get an opportunity to mingle with the guys. :-( Since that has changed, I'd like to try to get an opportunity to get some individual pictures with one (or a few) of the guys... hence... hanging out around Broomfield Event Center (and the surrounding hotel bars) to see if we can see them and meet them on November 13th, the night before the concert. Well, we'll see. It sure would be cool if we got to meet them outside of an organized event.

No comments: