Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Snapshot {Fall in Northern Michigan}

I'm still really struggling with getting the pictures I want when I take pictures. I rarely end up with what I imagined.

Anyhoo... Fall in Northern Michigan is such a great time of year... the leaves are changing, the air is crisper and there's a certain feeling of excitement. This fall has been very exciting because it's my daughters first "real" fall. Last year she was only a few weeks old but this year she's been able to walk around and explore everything that is so wonderful about fall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This first picture I obviously played with in Photoshop in order to get the blurred background. It's the right idea for the pictures I want to take but I want to get that effect without using Photoshop (I don't have an SLR camera though).



For the next two pictures I used a Nikon CoolPix L18 camera in auto mode.


Pictures from today... playing with the camera Scene settings.





The majority of these pictures were taken with my Fuji FinePix 2550HD camera. I used the SR setting and then chose different scene settings so I don't have the "numbers" per-se for you but I hope you still enjoyed my pictures.

Ni Hao Yall

1 comment: