Monday, December 10, 2012

Girls Crochet Headbands

This company has great stuff! Their prices are very affordable and everything is super cute. The quality is great too! Check out their site. http://www.girlscrochetheadbands.com/

I first heard about them before my daughter was born. She's now 14 months old. I wanted to get some of those cute headbands and hats with the over-sized flowers so I could take equally cute pictures of my new daughter. So, I did a search for flower headbands and GCH was one of the first sites to come up. I couldn't believe their prices! Here are some of the pictures I've taken of her in their products.

Her Halloween costume this year was their Bumblebee romper (these are professional pictures).




Here's one of her in the Kufi hat in the Regular size with a turquoise flower (professional picture).



For the Fourth of July I got the Patriotic flower.



Here are some of the newborn pictures I took of my daughter with their stuff on.



This is the size small Kufi hat (I wanted it to last longer). She can still wear the size small but it is a little small. 



3 comments:

Mommin' It Up! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Kramer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Kramer said...

Hilary, this is so weird! I left a comment, then it appeared as a duplicate comment, so I went in and removed the duplicate comment and now BOTH comments disappeared. Gah.

Anyway, I wanted to pop in and tell you that I own a company called V3 Integrated Marketing and Girls Crochet Headbands is one of our clients. As the mom of twin 6 year olds, let me tell you that there's no one who loves little girls' accessories more than I do:)) In any event, we saw your darling post last night and shared it with the team at Girls Crochet Headbands and everyone was smiling from ear to ear upon reading your post, seeing your kind words and, of course, seeing your little cutie pie.

Thanks so much for sharing her with us and, again, for your super kind words. That's the kind of customer feedback that makes all of us so happy!

Also, be sure and enter your sweet girl in one of our monthly photo contests if you haven't done it already. All you need to do is share a photo of her wearing Girls Crochet Headbands "gear" on our Facebook wall and include the words "Permission to use for photo contest."

Thanks again, Hilary ... you're the best!

Shelly