Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Snapshot {Prepping for Easter}

Easter's only a week away so we've started to get ready for it. Today Rommey and I went to Palm Sunday service at church and yesterday we decorated Easter eggs and earlier in the week I made some special mini Cadbury egg filled cookies (which I'll have to make more of before the weekend). I even put together Rommey's Easter basket today. Since she's only 17 months old, she doesn't really need candy and she really doesn't need any toys but I bought her a few things. I'm hoping to take her on an Easter egg hunt next weekend, provided that I can find some place that is hosting one.

Well, here are the pictures for our prep this week.


Here's her basket. She loves watching bubbles so I got some bubbles. She has recently started playing with My Little Ponies when she sees them at playgroup so I bought her one of those. She's not too into Play-Doh yet but I'm sure she will be soon. Also, I thought she'd enjoy sidewalk chalk.



What's left of our decorated Easter eggs. Hard boiled eggs are a favorite around here.


The slightly creepy Easter bunny that was at Walmart the other day.



We tried a new method for decorating eggs this year. It was fun and easy.





Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Yikes! Seeing your photos reminds me that I better get busy shopping for some E. basket goodies! Cute photos!

Holly S. said...

The slightly creepy Easter Bunny made me laugh. It looks like your little one will have a special Easter.

...melody... said...

Love the Easter fun you are getting together. :) You are so right, the Easter Bunny is a tad bit creepy! HA!