Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Snapshot {Christmas 2013}

Christmas this year was a bit different than usual. Since we moved to Blythe, California in August, we weren't really able to travel back to Michigan to see family. So, we spent Christmas this year in San Diego. We decided to take a 4 night trip to San Diego and go to the San Diego Zoo and the Air & Space Museum in San Diego. It was some well spent, quality family time (even though it was just the three of us). 

Rommey enjoyed the animals and the AirTram ride at the zoo. She also thought it was pretty cool to get inside the helicopter and planes at the museum. 

We also made a big announcement. We're expecting #2 in July! Rommey will be a big sister! 





Licking the frosting off the cookies was more fun than decorating them. 


In front of the tree at the hotel, in her fancy new Christmas outfit. 


Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

Brittany Gilbarte said...

Hi!

I found your blog off of Ni Hao, Ya'll. I am the sister of four, two of whom were adopted from DR Congo, last year. I'd love it if you followed my blog! It is http://brittanysworld-adopt.blogspot.com/

Blessings!
Brittany

Unknown said...

Your daughter is adorable. What a unique name. I have never heard that before. Very cool : ).

Congratulations on your new baby. That is so exciting.

I think your Christmas weekend sounds like so much fun. I love activities like that. I hope you have a great new year. Wishing you all the very best with your new addition. Love, Becky

Tina Michelle said...

She is so adorable and I love her name. Congrats on #2!!

Found you through steph at ni hao!