Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger Died Today

I can't believe that Heath Ledger died today. From the sound of it, it's suicide. What!? We never heard much about him in the news and certainly never heard about much trouble in his life. I wonder what made him decide to take his life? He wasn't one of those actors that was in the press all of the time for misconduct and problems. He was always quiet and well spoken and just seemed like an all around good guy. I first saw him in, "10 Things I Hate About You." I loved him in that movie. I saw many of the movies that he was in. He was becoming a very talented and respected actor. I'm very sad to hear that he has left this world. He will be much missed and I'm especially sad that we won't be able to continue to see him in future film productions. My prayers go out to his friends and family. He left behind a 2 year old daughter, Matilda, who he had with Michelle Williams. I'm so sorry that we have lost such a great actor and individual.

No comments: