Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Friend's Son Aspen




This is my friend Stacy's son Aspen (yes, he is named for the ski area). He was born in November 2000. The picture of him in the T-shirt is at age 6 and the picture in the tie is at age 7. This kid rips on skis. He's been skiing since the age of 2 and his dad is from Austria. The last time I saw him, he was 3 1/2. Aspen loves to ski and he also loves to BMX race. In the fall of 2008 they are moving from Michigan to Colorado. I can't wait to have another friend from Michigan here in Colorado. It will also be so cool to see Aspen grow and improve as a skier and biker. He is such a cool and smart kid

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Thanks for stopping in for a blog visit! Our China girl has been an amazing blessing in our family! I'm always excited to hear of other families considering this miracle. Wishing you the best with your family! Lucy (Ally's mom)