Friday, February 8, 2008

Weather Woes

Well, we're having a lot of bad weather here in Colorado right now. Actually, today it's clear and sunny but yesterday it was terrible. We got tons of snow and wind and now the road to my house is wind-packed with at least 3 feet of snow. My boyfriend drove the Pathfinder over the road to try to clear a trail. I tried to drive down the path he made but got stuck since there wasn't enough clearance under my Subaru. It's got pretty high clearance but it wasn't high enough. So, now I have to wait until my boyfriend's boss can get to our house with his plow truck and clear a route to get down the road. Needless to say, I'm already late to work and, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to get in for at least half the day. Ahh, the trials of living at 11,600 vertical feet in Colorado.

No comments: