Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scrapbook Dreamin'

This is my dream scrapbooking station. I love to scrapbook and I just have a drafting desk and misc. storage. This set-up is nice because there's great storage for everything and the add-ons you can get are great. It's made by Scrap-N-Cube. Right now I don't really have the space for this storage set-up (or the $2500 for it) but maybe some day. :-) I don't have a pluthera of supplies but I am constantly adding to what I have and I have some neat stuff. I'd love to have more time to scrapbook but right now that's kind of hard (I work 7 days a week). I have to try to fit it in where ever I can. I think it's a great, creative way to preserve memories and I enjoy going back through my albums. I also have an ongoing project for genealogy scrapbooks that I am working on. I'm fortunate to have several old pictures from my grandparents and lots of research from my grandma's brother. He was able to trace some of our genealogy back to the 1500's, which is pretty cool. I look forward to having kids so I can put together scrapbooks for them too.

No comments: