Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Kids Tickets

Well, the New Kids tickets for the general public (Denver show) go on sale tomorrow! I can't wait! I'm going to try to get a VIP ticket so that I can meet the guys and take pictures with them. I just hope that all of the AMEX card members that got to buy pre-sale tickets don't buy all of the VIP passes. I'm such a dork but I am so excited about this concert. Seeing the New Kids performing again just makes me happy. I watch all of the media that's available (thanks to the internet) and it just makes me really happy to see them again. They are a talented group of guys who clearly love the interaction they get from the fans when they perform live. They have always been known to be very aproachable when someone sees them in public. You don't get that with a lot of celebrities so I think that's something that just makes them that much better. :-)

No comments: