Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Northern Michigan in the Summer


I love Northern Michigan in the summer. As I am writing this, I'm at the local library in Petoskey, Michigan, checking e-mail and stuff (my parents cancelled their internet service when my sister moved out). Yesterday my mom and I went up to Mackinac Island. It was a beautiful sunny day. I'm currently in Petoskey visiting my parents and brother and seeing my friends. I'm on vacation here for two weeks. It's a real pleasure to be here. The temps are way warmer than the temps at my house in Colorado and the water is great. I haven't been boating yet but I'm hoping to get out sometime next week. I have dinner plans with a friend and his girlfriend tonight. I'm looking forward to that. I just really love it here in the summer. Everything is so green and it's just really nice. I'd love to buy a vacation home in northern Michigan someday and spend the summers here.

No comments: