Friday, September 2, 2011

Amway/Quixtar

So, I just set up an Amway website. I'm an Amway IBO (Independent Business Owner) and have been since college. I'm not so interested in getting you to also sell Amway stuff but I do want to make the products available to you since so many are great products. Don't get me wrong, I don't buy all of my stuff from the company but there are a few things that I really like.

I'm partial to their energy drinks (when I'm not pregnant).





Their laundry detergent.





Their facial cleansing products and makeup.



And the Nutrilite vitamins.

They have lots of great products but these are the ones that I mostly purchase for myself. The prices are comparable to something you might find at a department store. If you want to get the products at a discount, the easiest way to do that is to sign up as an IBO (which is why I am an IBO... the discount *wink*) or an Amway customer. You can do this by clicking on the "Start a Business" link on my Amway website.

To take a look at my Amway website, click on this link. http://www.amway.com/HilarySBeavers There's also a link on the right side of my blog.

No comments: