Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {Photography}

Well, today I don't really have anything "prepared" for the Sunday Snapshot as my days currently consist of waiting (5 weeks to go) for our baby to arrive, working and doing baby "research." I have no nursery pictures yet because that's still "under construction." Hubby is finishing the walls and new subfloor and will hopefully be able to get the carpeting and carpet padding in a week or two... nothing like cutting it close. I had an ultrasound on Friday and the baby is still breech. :-( She's being a little stubborn, apparently. We're hoping she shifts to a head down position by delivery. So, please include us in your prayers so that we can have a natural and safe delivery.

Anyway, in place of pictures of the dogs or hubby working on the nursery, I decided to post some pictures I took at the beginning of the spring/summer that were more along the lines of practicing my photography skills. I don't have a digital SLR camera (but would sure like one). I use a Fuji FinePix S2550HD camera. Enjoy!







Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

Cindy M said...

That third photo is amazing!! You have a great eye...keep up the great work!