Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Snapshot {7 Months Old}

Today Rommey is 7 months old! Boy has the time flown by! I can't believe how big she is and all that she can do. Of course, this warrants pictures.

I use a Fuji FinePix S2550HD camera. It is NOT an SLR camera (they're out of my price range at the moment...boo hoo). Mainly I use the Auto setting as I am limited with the settings using the other modes and I still haven't really figured out what all of the settings mean. It's always a miracle when (and if) I actually get a "cool" shot. So far the only setting I have pretty much figured out on this camera (which I've had for a year and a half) is the Macro setting while taking super close ups. Those seem to be the only pictures that ever turn out really neat. I have a TON to learn about photography.

Funny face... sticking her tongue out.

Hmmm... hats and headbands... what to wear?

My monkey from Grandma Beavers sure tastes good.

I see daddy and the doggies.

She obviously was not at all interested in looking at the camera during picture time.

One more with the monkey.


Ni Hao Yall

No comments: