Friday, April 18, 2008

NKOTB... I Love You!!


Yes, I am a HUGE fan! These guys just make me happy. I can't believe that even after 19 years (I became a fan when I was about 11 or so) I am still a big fan and I still dream about seeing them in concert and meeting them in person. I know... I'm such a dork! I hope that they either come to Colorado or I can make a trip to where ever they tour this summer. I think that it's great that they have reunited and I will ABSOLUTELY buy their new album when it comes out. I can't wait! Admitedly, I never had New Kids sheets or a beadspread but I still have some of the dolls and I even had this huge, poster-sized puzzle. I wonder if my parents still have that? I'm guessing not. Joe was my favorite, Jordan was my second favorite. It's so funny... I feel like I am watching myself from the outside. I still get so excited when I see new pictures of the guys or hear songs, or whatever. I think that one thing that can be said about New Kids fans is that we are die hard. It's funny, their fans are all about ages 25-35 now and still mostly females. Many of us are married with kids (not me but I'm not far behind those ones). The guys are ranging in ages 35-40. I can't believe that it's been so long since they "disbanded" but I'm so happy that they are together again... working on an album and planning a concert tour. Maybe this time around I'll get to see a concert and even get a backstage pass. I'd be in heaven. :-) For updates on the guys, check out: http://nkotb.com/

No comments: