Tuesday, April 8, 2008

NKOTB is Back!

They're Baaaack!!!! Yes, the New Kids on the Block (NKOTB) are reuniting! I know it's juvenile but I am SO excited. At the "ripe 'ol age" of 30, I still love these guys. They don't have any concerts planned for my area yet but I sure hope that they add Colorado to their schedule. If they don't do Colorado and go to Florida instead then I'll just have to visit my little sister in Florida and we can go together. Girls Night Out!!! Their new album should be out this summer, I think. ...And they're doing it their way. Unfortunately, when I was a kid I never got to see them in concert. Fortunately, I did get to see Joe and Jordan in concert individually in the late 90's and early 2000's. I can't even begin to convey the level of excitement that I have. This is such exciting news for me!

No comments: