Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Kids "Summertime" Video

Well, I felt very inclined to post this video. :-) This is the New Kids new video for their single, "Summertime." It looks good. My only complaint with the video is that Jon is not shown more in it. Given, Joe and Jordan were always my favorites but I think that Jon is just as important as the other guys. It takes all five to make the New Kids. I guess that Jon has always been the most soft-spoken of the guys and less into the spotlight but it would have been nice to see him in the video a bit more. One thing that was a little strange to see on the video was the guys with the girls. The fact that both Joe and Jordan are married, made it seem a little awkward when they were with the girls. Still cool though. Their new album, titled, "The Block," will be releasing on September 2. I'll be first in line to buy the CD and then put it into my iPod. :-)


No comments: