Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The New Kids on YouTube

Well, obviously, I got that video below from YouTube. I wanted to comment on the guys more though. Since I don't feel like setting up a user name and password for YouTube, I'm going to post my comments here.

I find it amusing that so many people on YouTube are commenting that the New Kids are old. Really, they're not. I guess it depends on your age but, to me, they certainly are not old. Jon, who is the oldest, is only 9 years older than me. When I was a kid, that was a lot, but not now. Jon was born in 1968, Donnie and Danny were both born in 1969, Jordan was born in 1970 and Joe was born in 1972. I was born in 1977. That's not old. Also, the guys are still SMOKIN' HOT!!! :-) I think that it fit the video for them to have models and actresses who are in their 20's to be in the video. I think that's funny though because, my guess is, that most of the girls in the video weren't even in elementary school when the New Kids first came out. Those of us who are in our 30's and 40's now have been here for the guys the whole time... since the 1980's. Honestly, that's a pretty cool feeling. :-)

No comments: