Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Two Coreys- For Corey Haim

I just saw a clip at people.com of tomorrow's episode of "The Two Coreys." I'd like to think that Corey Haim isn't using, like he claims when Todd Bridges and Pauly Shore show up at Feldman's house to try to get him to stop using but I'm afraid that he is using.

Corey... only you know for sure if you're using (unless there are other people around you when you are) but I really hope you're not and if you are, PLEASE get help. Apparently rehab didn't help you in the long run, all of those years ago. Maybe you should try a different route. Check out NA. A friend of mine is involved with that support group and it continues to help him. Once you've been an addict, you always will be, even when you're clean. You know that. Just don't be a user until it kills you. I, like many of your fans, really want to see you succeed (both personally and professionally). You sure as heck can't succeed if you're using. The only result of that is tragedy. Don't let the drugs get the best of you. I don't want to hear about you dying of an overdose or suicide or something. You're too young, with too much to live for and strive for.

No comments: