Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Kids on Walmart's Soundcheck

HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! This footage just got me so excited!!! I was almost cheering and I was grinning ear to ear. It just heightens the anticipation of seeing them in concert and meeting them. When I go to the concert and meet them, I think that I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store. I'm going to be SO happy!!!! The new album comes out in less than a week (I pre-ordered it though and my copy probably won't arrive until a few days later). On Soundcheck, they also performed, "Tonight" from their early days. It's such an appropriate song for the reunion. It literally describes their experiences. I'm sure that they'll perform it while on tour. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THEM AND SEE THEM IN CONCERT!!!! I want to talk with each of them (at the meet and greet) and make sure that I get tons of pictures with them. I wish that I could have a camera crew follow me around through the whole experience, for the entire day. That sure would be interesting. :-)

Below is the link. Check it out. http://soundcheck.walmart.com/new_kids_on_the_block.html

No comments: