Monday, August 11, 2008

New Kids




I had to post this New Kids picture. My boyfriend was looking over my sholder as I was checking out the New Kids blog site (where this picture was the header). Anyway, I was commenting on how good looking the guys are and Zac thought that Danny and Donnie (in the middle) would be the ones that I would like the most (with looks). Actually, I like the clean cut look better. Although, you probably wouldn't guess that based on how Zac looks. (He's in the top picture.) Zac's hot but he's "smokin' hot" when he's shaven. :-)
I sure am excited to see the guys in concert in November. I can't wait to meet them. Seeing all of the pictures online and their Blog updates just makes the anticipation stronger. I'll be smiling from ear to ear all day on November 14.

No comments: