Monday, September 22, 2008

More on 90210

Okay, so I've watched the first episode of, "90210" thanks to YouTube. It really is the "next generation." On the original show, Kelly's mom and David's dad got together and they had a daughter. Her name is Erin Silver but she goes by Silver. In this new show, their daughter is a student at West Beverly Hills High and Kelly is a guidance counselor... sisters. Andrea Zuckerman was a member of the paper in the original and in this new one, there's a girl who is a part of the high school TV show who's middle name is Zuckerman. She is probably Andrea's daughter. There are a few other connections to the original cast as well. It's interesting. The first episode isn't so bad but I'm sure it will get more dramatic as time goes on... which will waive my interest. I don't see why there has to be so much drama in teen television. I mean, teenagers already deal with enough drama. Oh well, what can you do.

No comments: